You won’t believe how easy this is to make, how good it tastes and how little you’ll spend to make it!! How can you go wrong with that?!?
Cost: $5-$10 (serves two)
- Heap of mini potatoes (2-3 cups worth)
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Onion
- Spices (Vegetable Spice, Pepper, Sea Salt, Your Favourite Spice)
1. Lay out a sheet of foil and place a few strips of butter on the bottom.
2. Slice mini potatoes in half and spread on foil.
3. Cut Pepper and Onion and spread on top of potatoes. Add spices.
4. Heat BBQ (or oven) to roughly 350 deg or Low to Med-Low (BBQ).
5. Set timer for 20 mins. At that time, flip around the potato mix and make sure it’s not burning.
6. Set timer for another 20 mins and start steaming broccoli.
7. Check potato mix, aim for slightly burned/carimalized for best taste.
8. Slice avocado and add potato mix + broccoli to your favourite plate.